Charlottesville, VA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

farmsatguy

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 18, 2004
Middle of No Where!
Does anyone know the tenative date that Charlottesville, VA locals will be transmitting on the 110 satellite? Tired of all the aggrevating NLOS due to trying to get 129 in the mountains...the locals are still on 129 but are supposed to be moving soon. Anyone heard anthing? Thanks...

Does anyone know the tenative date that Charlottesville, VA locals will be transmitting on the 110 satellite? Tired of all the aggrevating NLOS due to trying to get 129 in the mountains...the locals are still on 129 but are supposed to be moving soon. Anyone heard anthing? Thanks...

Who said they were moving?

Yeah, I haven't heard of such a move. Only if Charlie's daughter still goes to UVA and complains about her signal, maybe then they might do something. :p I doubt there'd be any relocations anytime soon. You're the first to mention such a move, so if it turns out true soon, great! The migration would do wonders for the kind folks down there.

If they do move, it would probably be after Dec. 1st. I know they're not putting up Harrisonburg locals up till after Dec. 1st because of the situation with the DNS being elimanted.

We never received advanced notice that Richmond locals were moving from 129 to 110 either. It could happen at any time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)