Charlottesville, Virginia locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ToddG

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Sep 30, 2003
My local DMA is Charlottesville, Virginia and they currently reside on 105 sat and are mirrored on 129 sat. I am told they are going to turn them off on 105 sat soon. I can't pick up the 129 sat so when they move them, I am out of luck. Do you guys think they will eventually move them to the 61.5 sat as part of then eastern arc. I do pick up the 61.5 satellite.

Thanks,

I see today that they've mirrored some of the Norfolk onto 61.5 in MPEG4 SD, but your guess is as good as mine as to what's going to come about w/ the Eastern Arc. Guess I should sign up to be a Pub memeber :)

My local DMA is Charlottesville, Virginia and they currently reside on 105 sat and are mirrored on 129 sat. I am told they are going to turn them off on 105 sat soon. I can't pick up the 129 sat so when they move them, I am out of luck. Do you guys think they will eventually move them to the 61.5 sat as part of then eastern arc. I do pick up the 61.5 satellite.

Thanks,

It's hard to tell Todd. Richmond SD locals started on 105 then moved to 129 and now they are on 110. 129 is hard to get in most of Virginia. It's low on the horizon and we have so many trees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)