Charter add NFL will Time Warner Be Next??

Charlie must have gotten a sweet deal, because I find it hard to believe TW will pay for MLB and Extra Innings, but won't pick up the NFL Network and Redzone, when it will basically shut up all the Sport Bitchers from NY whom then would all major league networks and home teams on their systems.

Charlie must have gotten a sweet deal, because I find it hard to believe TW will pay for MLB and Extra Innings, but won't pick up the NFL Network and Redzone, when it will basically shut up all the Sport Bitchers from NY whom then would all major league networks and home teams on their systems.

TWC owns 5.44 percent of MLB Net. And MLBN is only 25 cents per sub compared to the 75 cents per sub NFLN is. So Charlie must've gotten a sweet deal on NFLN since he won't pick up MLBN and they charge a lower per sub fee.

MLB Network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it will be about time that TW and NFL gets a deal done. Its been long over due.

They have had a stance that their customers dont want NFLN. Which isnt true, some dont, but most do. Im in captiol region NY area, everywhere is TWC dominated.

I have never had an issue with their internet, but them as a company, rather getting a less wanted less expensive channel, and raising prices anyway.

While I had enough and am with DirecTV I wont change. DirecTV is far superior, I commend DirecTV for not running sladering commericals about TWC, If you've seen TWC's commercials, they are ridiculous.

"Directv hates puppies"
"have to cut down trees to get a LOS, thus directv hates nature"

Check out this article in this mornings NY Post

NFL in cable huddle - NYPOST.com

The common belief out there (from Sports Business Journal, among others) is that the NY Post article is "over stated". And, that IF it does happen ... it'll be no sooner than Nov. 10-- when the NFLN begins it's slate of live games.

http://blog.timesunion.com/sportsmedia/time-warner-and-nfl-network-no-news-is-no-news/7776/

I wish it was sooner-- Red Zone is awesome, and the NFLN has a lot of great content apart from live games. The Belechick documentary, for example, was supposedly excellent. Granted, I'm a football junkie. But, it's ridiculous to me that TWC is the only major provider out there who can't come to terms with the NFL for these popular channels.

Tw has allways said they want it but nfl network wants to be paid to much to get carried. They even had a campaign to get customers to complaine to nfl on being to greedy. This is what tw has said for years. Imo I think tw is tring to get their customers to bully nfl network into a lower price.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts