Charter bundle price increase

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Charter cable bundle price increase for 2008 puts the new price at $129.99 a month for 12 months up from the previous $99.99 bundle of telephone-internet-digital cable. Part of the price increase is due to Charter raising its minimum internet speeds to the 5meg range as was anounced by the company at the end of december 07 / early january 08. If your a charter customer check your mailbox over the next week for a flier from the company and check your charter email for more information on the speed increase and price increase for the internet package.

Add $30 to the after the bundle promo ends for what you have now and it gets ugly, Im ordering a dry loop and dsl, directv or dish, and voip phone through viatalk.

I will be keeping Charter Phone + Internet for now, 48$ a month nearly.
Unlimited long distance calls + Caller ID + Voicemail + Call Waiting 14.99$ a month
Charter Cable 5Mbps for 33$ a month.

I wish Charter would come down here with the pricing they're giving y'all...down here in Louisiana they did upgrade us to 5 meg internet but we are now at 54.99/month for just internet and 68.99 for internet plus basic cable. So you're not getting much extra for your 15 bucks, lemme tell you. :(

Icewolf your pricing is on an introductory 12 month plan and will be ending on the internet pricing next month probably, I'd call them to verify the length of your current pricing.

Stogie5150 the good deals are done with here to in north Georgia and Im sure its the same in Florida to and will be spreading to all charter locations nationwide.

Just check my charter info, my price for 10 meg internet actually decreased by $10, from $59 to $49. I called to see what was up on it since they don't normally do that on their own and they mentioned they are prepping a 16meg service rollout system wide that has been in testing in texas areas for a while

10meg here is $69 when I checked last, I'd hate to see what 16 is going to be here, you must have competition where your at then. Comcast is aparently taking over some charter territory here due to poor management and shoddy workmanship but I havent heard anything else and I really wish we had open competition here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts