Charter Communications is Bankrupt (and not just in the moral sense)

Totoro

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 8, 2009
Boston
Charter to file for bankruptcy by April 1

By David B. Wilkerson, MarketWatch
Last update: 2:22 p.m. EST Feb. 12, 2009

CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Cable operator Charter Communications, weighed down by huge debt for many years, said Thursday that it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by April 1 under the terms of an agreement with some of its creditors.

Charter Communications to file for bankruptcy - Engadget HD

YES!!!!

This couldn't happen to a SUCKIER company! These clowns don't have a CLUE in how to run a company. They should run for Congress! Whole bunch a failures there also..

Charter to file for bankruptcy by April 1

By David B. Wilkerson, MarketWatch
Last update: 2:22 p.m. EST Feb. 12, 2009

CHICAGO (MarketWatch) -- Cable operator Charter Communications, weighed down by huge debt for many years, said Thursday that it will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by April 1 under the terms of an agreement with some of its creditors.

Charter Communications to file for bankruptcy - Engadget HD

Yea! But it doesn't sound like they are not dead. They are the main reason I use satellite. They are the worst cable company I've ever seen. I suspect they will hold on and use this as an excuse to provide even worse service at a higher price.

What do you expect from Microsoft. After all, Charter is owned by Paul Allen. He was Bill Gates' co-founder. I have had Charter since it began in Long Beach, CA. I always had basic cable with my own box. Now that they are digital, all I have is extended basic without a box. Thus I appreciate my motorized dish all the more.

If I had to choose between Charter Communications and Time Warner, it will be hands down Chater Communications.

I am an Installer for Dirctv and dishnetwork and in my house I have Dishnetwork for TV , Charter Communications for Phone and Internet.

Phone services I am looking to change. Thinkin of this service through Yahoo! Supposely you can get phone service through them and it will only cost about $25.00 a year. Or even that magic jack that you always see on TV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)