Charter in Ma...GRRRR

mojd80

Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
Massachusetts
Charter does nothing but piss me off. I called them about getting the NFL Network after it, and ESPNEWS, was removed from their digital lineup. They told me the 2 channels are now a part of their Sports Package, so I signed up for the sport package, only $4 a month. Now they remove NFL Network from their lineup :mad: and the NFL announces that they will have games on the network. :( GREAT Call back Charter to see what's going on and they said NFL Network wasn't coming back as it wasn't financially good for them, but that they will be adding a couple channels to the tier in the near future. The channels are now up and guess what we got? Tennis, horse racing and a fitness channel. :eek: Thanks alot Charter...Let me go take a look at satellite and see if it will be better for me. :D

Same in SC too....

Same thing happened here, however I got a letter w/ my bill a few months ago stating that NFL and Charter couldn't negotiate a good price since NFL would have games this season, they wanted more $$ from Charter, and Charter didn't want to raise customer rates....I paid $4/mo for sports teir, they removed NFL, added MavTV, The Tennis Channel, and raised the price to $5/mo....doesn't make good sense? Lose NFL because they wanted to keep our rates low but add 2 stupid channels and up the price a $1....hmmm! :eek: But we still got ESPNEWS and is not part of the sports package.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)