Charter is terrible

tiplernorth

Original poster
Apr 12, 2009
Northern Wisconsin
why is it when the cable and internet goes out my phone goes out with it ?
we were out 3 hours in the Minocqua, Wi area..

any help and is there any other phone= internet service that is better ?
Grrrrrrr with Charter

Grrrrrrr with Charter

" Never put all your eggs in one basket."
It all tied to each other your charter phone is VOIP so if they have outage on a comcast server for internet then your sol untill the internet is back up. ,. you could look at a telco to see if they offer dsl fios or uvers . but make sure they offer speeds that will suit you.

Grrrrrrr with Charter

Because all signals travel through the same cable to your house. Constant outage of cable,phone,& internet is why I went with DIRECTV. Now that Charter has transferred all of my services to CoBridge Communications,I'm thinking of dropping my internet & phone service with them altogether & just go with AT&T. I already have FastAccess DSL Xtreme 6.0 service with AT&T & it isn't any slower than what I have/had with Charter/CoBridge right now.

Charter sucks!!!!! I wish I had never signed up for package. New company is coming into subdivision where I live and I will be paying early termination fee to get out of this contract. I only try to watch on demand channels occasionally , but when I do, 95 per cent of the time it won't work. Customer service always tells me that they are having issues with it in my area. If you are considering CHARTER, DON'T even go there, an antenna would work almost as good. Also, supposed to have got the new higher speed internet, gets slower every time they announce a new speed.