Chase: Season 1

teachsac

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Nov 3, 2005
Elk Grove, CA
Whether or not it makes season 2 is debatable. Predictable and formulaic, but mildly entertaining. Pretty good cast.

S~

Very mildly! :)

For me, unless episode 2 is much better than 1, the timer will be taken off. Way too predictable and far less action than a show like this should have, imo. The cast is OK, but nothing really stood out from them.

Overall, I'm fairly disappointed.

I am medium on this one too. I am giving it another show or possibly two. If it stays too predictable I will have to save 45 minutes of my time a week and cut the timer.

It is coming up on the cut list. I will give it another week. They really have problems with geography in this show. They treat TX like it is a 10 minute drive between cities. Last night they split up between Dallas, Waco and Houston (I think) and then got right back together.

Last week they zipped from Houston to El Paso. Now the marshalls might have jets, but the hunted are going by car.

They also messed up with the "Las Vegas" police cars in clearly TX like landscaping at the end.

2nd episode better than the 1st, but it almost had to be since the 1st was so pathetic! I'll keep it in my timers, but I have a feeling I won't mind if something glitches.

I thought this show is good enough to be one of the CBS shows . I love the concept of US marshals out of Houston ,Texas. I like the characters too. It was to bad that Daisy had to kill her molesting music teacher like that ,but it's all good. I' m betting next year( if the show comes back) Daisy will get some kind of parole or probation because he molested so many girls, and she did the community a favor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)