check switch/program download

dohhead

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 20, 2010
costa rica
Hey All...I'm back again with more questions...go to where they are answered the best, right???
I'm having a hard time getting the check switch to take on the 72.7, any suggestions?
When using the program guide with the 72.7, it shows programming up to an hour ahead.When I try to download the progrm info, it flashes on the screen and disappears. Anyone with the same problem?
All help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks a bunch!:confused:

DH

Although I have never tried this myself, others have suggested disconnecting the coax that goes to the satellite dish, then doing a check switch (to clear the matrix). Re-connect the coax to the satellite and then do another check switch. Might not do anything, but worth a try.

You can not force a guide download on the 922 like you can on the other dish receivers. You can run the checkswitch and then save it and turn off the receiver and it will update the guide itself. Say 15 or 20 minutes with no timers firing. It is the only way I know of to get guide data updates other than the normal nightly update.

check switch/download

thanks guys...don't know if this makes a difference, but I have been trying to do both on a ViP 222 HD receiver. I'm willing to try any suggestion.
I will let you know if it works...am also open to any ideas.
Thanks
DH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)