Check Switch warning message

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ronton3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 21, 2007
Versus channel 151 says signal lost, 61.5, transponder 16, its been this way at least 3 days, I noticed when it did not record the Tour Down Under, the only thing I have ever wanted to watch. I did the unplug routine and then a check switch---all 3 sats show green, 110, 119 and 61.5 with 61.5 at 50 signal strength-- I have 2 dishes and live in N Missouri----the message is. The check switch test found you have fewer sats than previously detected. Selecting save will result in a loss of channels. Press cancel to keep the original setting and return to the previous menu. Only select save if you are sure that this setting is correct or you haven't added or removed equipment. I have added nothing and removed nothing. I hit cancel and everything is the same, I have done this 3 times, last night and then again this morning after the regular dish recycling process. Can anyone offer an explanation please. Thank You.

Last edited:
I am having the same issue. You can see my thread about signal issues. I ran a check switch and get green on all sats and get the same message. I actually clicked save and it told me that to be sure I want to do this, because it is not recommended to do so, so I didnt. The guys that replied to me said that its either a LNB issue or a line, or the receiver. I honestly hope its the receiver in my case because it is leased and can be replaced. I know I havent been much help so I will keep checking the thread for new replies. By the way is this only on vs or all channels

Thanks for replying

As far as I know only on Versus, I have HD absolute and all the other channels seem to be there.

update

suddenly Versus was recorded a 3 pm and I can now see 151, I tried to do a checks witch and it froze the system. I will try later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)