Check switch?

typerk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 1, 2004
Irving, TX
I have been getting this message for the past couple of weeks and it's even starting to interupt timers. I turn my tv on and it says that there is a problem with some switch or something and to check it but when I check it all is well. Everything is green and ok and when I do a test that turns out fine too. Can anyone tell me whatis going on? Oh and two nights in a row a timer acted like it was recording but wasn't actually recording. No red light just a "record" symbol on the screen. Even when I tried to turn the channel it gave me that "you must switch to live mode" msg but it didn't record. I had my 522 for 2 1/2 months is it dying already?

typerk said:
I have been getting this message for the past couple of weeks and it's even starting to interupt timers. I turn my tv on and it says that there is a problem with some switch or something and to check it but when I check it all is well. Everything is green and ok and when I do a test that turns out fine too. Can anyone tell me whatis going on? Oh and two nights in a row a timer acted like it was recording but wasn't actually recording. No red light just a "record" symbol on the screen. Even when I tried to turn the channel it gave me that "you must switch to live mode" msg but it didn't record. I had my 522 for 2 1/2 months is it dying already?
Pull the power cord count to ten plug it back in do this once a week. You are a BETA tester on DISH software it will be at least November (1 year from introduction) before most bugs will be worked out of this product. :D