check switch

That the color reproduction on your TV is off. :p

If it isn't green, it should be red. Red suggests that your dish isn't pointed all that well or the LNB is failing. You might visit the System Info screen and see what it says.

If you value your HD programming, waste no time getting this addressed.

Check signal strengths from point dish screen. Orange usually indicates that signal is lower than you want, but not severely low.

That the color reproduction on your TV is off. :p

If it isn't green, it should be red. Red suggests that your dish isn't pointed all that well or the LNB is failing. You might visit the System Info screen and see what it says.

If you value your HD programming, waste no time getting this addressed.
Or he is partly color blind. Had a friend that could only see a little the difference between honey and a green dish washing soap.

When i do a check switch i get 110 119 in green but the 129 comes up in orange what does that mean

Depending on where you are that may be completely normal. In Alaska and probably Hawaii 129 will never be green because only 5 transponders (a different 5 for AK and HI) are usable. I think those same 10 transponders are also unusable in the ConUS, but perhaps dish has programmed the system to ignore them as signal loss there.

Since the TS is in the same city as I am, signal strength shouldn't be a problem if the antenna is set up and functioning properly; even if it is an old DISH 1000.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)