Check to see if you're covered by the Project Fi network

Nope, but I knew that before I checked. Sprint and Tmobile are worthless around here and for many that are not metro.

Would be interesting only if you can use both of the networks. T-Mobile sucks when you leave the metro area and Sprint at least has cell coverage where T-Mobile is lacking. Might give it a try since its only $20 per month for unlimited voice and texts. No commitment so can easily go back to AT&T if its a failure.

Would be interesting only if you can use both of the networks. T-Mobile sucks when you leave the metro area and Sprint at least has cell coverage where T-Mobile is lacking. Might give it a try since its only $20 per month for unlimited voice and texts. No commitment so can easily go back to AT&T if its a failure.
Way I read it is it will use a dual sim and have support for both network's frequency bands.

Still too expensive, and requires a $650 Nexis 6 phone.

Pass.

You have an iPhone that is that much or more. ;) The cost of the plan isn't that bad if you don't use a lot of data. I would most likely be able to get by with $30-$40 per month. Not many plans out there for those prices that include unlimited calling and text messages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts