Check your bill

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hometheaterman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
I have a 722 receiver and a 501 on my account. I also own 2 301's and a 211. None of which are activated. The 301's where from when I first got Dish and I kept them as spares. The 211 I used for a bit but then got a 722. Anyway, when I got my new smart cards I noticed it sent 3 of them and said I didn't need one for my 722. So I basically used 1 of the 3 they sent. I couldn't figure out what the other two were for. I called them and for some reason got disconnected in the middle of it and just never called back.

Well, fast forward to now. I got the bill and noticed I'm now being charged for having 4 receivers when I only have 2. I called Dish up and she couldn't explain why I was being charged for 4 and said that it was really odd and that the charges had been added on Feb. 10th. I think that's the date she gave me. The 10th or 11th or something like that. She told me it was for two standard receivers not for a DVR. I verified the two I had hooked up and she told me she was sorry and would remove the other charges but she didn't know why they were added on.

Anyone else seen this with this months bill? You might want to check yours to make sure there are no additional charges.

I have 4 unactivated receivers, and I received no spare smart cards nor did I see them pop up on my account.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)