Chicago Bulls Shake up Broadcast Teams

Madison Hawk

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 14, 2007
"The Bulls have done a major shake-up in their television and radio booths. Out are Wayne Larrivee, the play-by-play voice for the games on WGN-Ch. 9, and Tom Dore, the voice for the games on Comcast Sports Net. Also, long-time analyst Johnny Kerr will have a much reduced role, working the pre-game and halftime shows for home games. . . Bulls shake up broadcast teams -- ChicagoSports.com

Too bad as I like Wayne Larrivee. One potential upside is that hopefully this means that he will be available to do more games on the BTN :)

Last edited:
gosh, larrivee has called bulls games for quite a while. in fact, i met him when i was shooting magic games part-time in the pre shaq era. was eating dinner and he came over and introduced himself. i've always enjoyed listening to him. hope this does translate to more air time elsewhere!

gosh, larrivee has called bulls games for quite a while. in fact, i met him when i was shooting magic games part-time in the pre shaq era. was eating dinner and he came over and introduced himself. i've always enjoyed listening to him. hope this does translate to more air time elsewhere!

I wish they would bring back Jim Durham, but Reisndorf blacklisted his ass way back when during the Michael Jordan era. Should be interesting what they do.

I wish they would bring back Jim Durham, but Reisndorf blacklisted his ass way back when during the Michael Jordan era. Should be interesting what they do.

Why did Reinsdorf blacklist him? I've always thought Jim Durham was the best in the business