Chicago Dish Customers: Are you getting billed for Multi Sport

ilaudio

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 5, 2003
I thought we are supposed to get multi-sport free until Comcast Sports launces in 4/06? I received my bill with a$5.99 charge.

I have the AMERICA'S EVERYTHING PAK along with the HD package. Multi sport is not being billed nor do I receive these channels. Are you sure that we should be provided these channels for free? Did you call dish? If you did what is their answer?

My understanding is that only AT 60 customers who paid extra for FSN when it was on would be getting the free Multisport package. Their is a poster at DBSTalk who has gotten an Exectutive asst @ E* to give him a credit for the $5.99/mo for 4 months. I've been playing e-mail tag with another asst there for a week, I'll let you know what I can work out.

I am a AEP subscriber....so in theory I pay for FSN as well. Why give lesser paying customers credit and not $110+ /month account the same courtesy?

I'm an AT 180 subscriber. Everyone else is getting a Regional sports channel. I use to get Chicago Fox Sports. Now I get nothing for Sports from Chicago. No credit on my bill either. :( :no

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)