Chicago HD locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Chicago. I get green screen pixelations every Sunday evening during Desperate Houswives. I could care less but it drives the wife crazy. This only occures Sunday evening. It seems quite consistant. Been happening for months. The rest of the week seems fine. Anyone else experience this? Any explainations?

I get those too on Desperate Housewives , but on Houston hd DISH locals. Makes you wonder if this is a ABC hd thing. I wish someone could take a poll and see if ABC is the only station having problems and if it is with all hd local packs in the country. I would love to isolate the problem down to one thing like the national hd signal on ABC . What is funny to me is that Fox is in 720p as well but it never has any problems with green screens or pixelations. It looks like ABC is the only station that can't do hd right.

Chicago. I get green screen pixelations every Sunday evening during Desperate Houswives. I could care less but it drives the wife crazy. This only occures Sunday evening. It seems quite consistant. Been happening for months. The rest of the week seems fine. Anyone else experience this? Any explainations?

Yep, I get the same thing from my girl friend...

Just happend again tonight, watched several hours during the day without any drops outs, then tonight 2-3 minutes of green sqaures...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)