chicago on 61.5

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jerryd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Central Wisconsin
I have recently added a 61.5 dish to my DP44 to try to receive the 4 major chicago networks and channel 9 in HD. I did this because I am at the extreme edge of transponder 9 on 129 and it was hard to keep a useable signal on that transponder. ( a few years I "moved" to chicago, even though my billing address is elsewhere) I am happy to say that now I receive these chicago hd channels off of 61.5. My question is since all the other chicago channels including channel 26 are on the same transponded as the network HD channels why can't I receive them. When I try to access them the receiver starts to search and a message comes on that it is not available at this time. I think the receiver first looks for satellite 110 and then that message comes on the screen.

Would appreciate any info anyone could give me !

I have recently added a 61.5 dish to my DP44 to try to receive the 4 major chicago networks and channel 9 in HD. I did this because I am at the extreme edge of transponder 9 on 129 and it was hard to keep a useable signal on that transponder. ( a few years I "moved" to chicago, even though my billing address is elsewhere) I am happy to say that now I receive these chicago hd channels off of 61.5. My question is since all the other chicago channels including channel 26 are on the same transponded as the network HD channels why can't I receive them. When I try to access them the receiver starts to search and a message comes on that it is not available at this time. I think the receiver first looks for satellite 110 and then that message comes on the screen.

Would appreciate any info anyone could give me !

You are probably talking about the SD channels, right? The receiver is still trying to pull them from 110. Only way to overcome this is to get rid of 110/119 and go with a true EA setup.

61.5 chicago

What does EA mean? Do you mean I need to disconnect my 110 feed from my Dp44 every time I want to watch the none HD chicage channels?
Thanks!

61.5 chicago

Since I have one dish receiving 61.5 and I have a dish picking up 110 ,119, can I allign that dish and receive sats 72 and 77 Do you think the LNB's for 110 and 119 are spaced close enough to each other to receive both 72 and 77 ?This dish is a dish 500, I have a seperate large dish for 129
If I haven't thanked all of you for advice, I do now, your help is greatly appreciated !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts