Child Star confesses to 10 year consensual sexual relationship with Father

Status
Not open for further replies.
From family and friends, there seems to be some question about the accuracy of the story. We'll never know.

From family and friends, there seems to be some question about the accuracy of the story. We'll never know.

You are right, with her dad having passed away we can never hear the other side of the story, so we will never know. I don't see why or how anyone could fabricate a situation like that happening to them ... but with her drug situation you never can tell.

I saw this article a day or two ago and thought it was quite sick. The only thing sicker is if the father yelled, "Who's your daddy, who's your daddy, who's your daddy" while skewering young MacKenzie with his cupid's arrow. Never mind...what's even sicker is the consensual nature of this 10-year relationship. To be honest, Ms. Phillips should just keep her yap shut.

And the Mrs. Phillips of the time has said that there is no way that John could perform sexual intercourse with his daughter. The drugs may have more to do with the story than meets the eye....

I find it just as sick that Mackenzie Phillips uses this to sell her book. And I question if it's true or not. Face it, Not many people care about the life of Mackenzie Phillips. Now here is John Phillips gone and he can't even defend himself. Michelle Phillips said it's not true. I wonder if the drugs gave Mackenzie some kind of sick delusions. You do what you can to sell a book I guess. And it's part of the public record now. If it's false then Mackenzie has to live with it. At least they could have had other people on the show that knew John .

It really back fired on Maureen McCormick . She was interviewed on a radio show I believe about her upcoming book and gave a hint about her and Eve Plumb having a lesbian relationship. Nice way to get people to buy a book I guess . But the trouble was it wasn't true. And Eve Plumb is very upset with McCormick. She said Maureen let the rumor go on for months and only corrected it after the book was out for a few months.

And the Mrs. Phillips of the time has said that there is no way that John could perform sexual intercourse with his daughter. The drugs may have more to do with the story than meets the eye....

Maybe if it happened once. This is reported as happening repeatedly during the period when they were touring together. Also, half sister Chyna says she has known about this since 1997.

Let's not forget that this is John and Macenzie Phillips. Their picture is in the dictionary, next to 'dysfunctional'. Psychology professors refuse to use substatiated facts about them as case studies because they are too deviant to be believable.

Two half-sisters, and a family friend, concur. Only the step-mother equivocates, and even then, not convincingly.

Is Mackenzie Phillip's account true?

Signs-point-to-yes-.jpg

It could be that the encounter is what lead to the drug and alcohol abuse but then again who knows,
The first encounter occurred because they were both already high as kites. The drug and alcohol abuse actually predated the sexual relationship by a number of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)