Chinese Rocket to crash to Earth before May 10th

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Pretty stupid for red China, not caring about people on the ground!

It's show China's government only thinks is power of force and no regard for human rights. :) :bounce:hatsoff

Sorry little off topic.

Good thing in USA have better safety's on rocket launch and reuse them!

I think what's crashing down to Earth is only the used rocket launcher. By design, it is discarded and allowed to fall randomly back to Earth. This is the second time China has done this. Last time, it hit western Africa.

Reactions: c-spand
I think what's crashing down to Earth is only the used rocket launcher. By design, it is discarded and allowed to fall randomly back to Earth. This is the second time China has done this. Last time, it hit western Africa.

Thank you. I misunderstood. I got off my butt and Googled it.

Apparently we can expect more such junk to hurdle to earth just anywhere, as they use such large rockets to build out the station and other things.

Be REAL interesting if it hit somewhere in Russia and did damage or killed someone. Not much longer to wait and see.

Reactions: c-spand
Thank you. I misunderstood. I got off my butt and Googled it.

Apparently we can expect more such junk to hurdle to earth just anywhere, as they use such large rockets to build out the station and other things.

Be REAL interesting if it hit somewhere in Russia and did damage or killed someone. Not much longer to wait and see.
The heaviest rocket attempt. Not enough ummf to get it into space. Hovering in low earth orbit.

Reactions: navychop
Like your cell phone likely was.
I was looking at getting new keyfobs for my Mustang and the patriotic themed ones had "Made in China" on them. I've heard that a lot of our flags are made in China also.

Pretty stupid for red China, not caring about people on the ground!

It's show China's government only thinks is power of force and no regard for human rights. :) :bounce:hatsoff

Sorry little off topic.

Good thing in USA have better safety's on rocket launch and reuse them!
Chinaphobia?

Some guesses are it’s about four hours away yet no target area identified?

Just tens of miles away from nearest northern Maldive islands.
Rocket Crash.jpg

Reactions: c-spand and N5XZS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)