CHUCK 3D - Coming February 2nd

They took a good episode and ruined it with the crappy 3D. I hope they air it in HD sometime without it.

And now I have a small headache from those stupid glasses.

I refuse to watch anything in 3D. Even if the effects don't give you a headache, the production spends more time trying to poke your eye out with a sword or pool cue than trying to make a story work. Even when they come to their senses and present it back in a normal video format, the stupid "look how cute 3D" effects remain to clutter up the film.

A good example is Kiss Me Kate. A good production occasionally gets disrupted by somebody throwing something at the viewer. Totally breaks the mood.

I haven't watched yet (was gone all evening) but, saw a post from a local forum and checked... Sure enough, Bang up job KOB... they showed a digital conversion crawl at start(switched to SD(had HD crawl last night and this morning)) and stayed SD till about :25 minutes in...(ffwd to check)

Even if I had the glasses, it wouldn't work with my lazy eye (I use one at a time).

I found that if I watched with just my left eye, the picture was clear and not in 3D. I really can't believe I sat through that whole show.

3D = the same gimmick it has always been, and always will be. I don't care how they improve the technology, nobody wants to have to wear glasses to watch tv.

I tried to watch it with the glasses and gave up. Even if I had a comfortable pair, it was still too much a gimmick to me. Picture seemed softer, colors were off, and I had to turn the lights off to feel I was getting a brightness level I liked since the purple in my right eye seemed so dark. Too bad; I agree not sure if it's going to go anywhere for now.

-Mike

My 17 year old and I watched the whole ep. in 3d.. but man did I have a headache afterwards!

They took a good episode and ruined it with the crappy 3D. I hope they air it in HD sometime without it.

And now I have a small headache from those stupid glasses.

Yeah I had eye strain myself and it hurt my head too. I was really disappointed in it. Not much popping of the screen that I saw.

I looked for the last Chuck episode and the stinkin peice of junk trash Dish Network 722 crappy DVR didn't record the dang episode. I went to look what the freakin heck went wrong and THE TIMER DELETED ITSELF!!!!! I had to re-enter it as the DVR did not record the last episode. It did not have any future episodes of Chuck scheduled to record. This is rediculous. Now I wonder how many other shows of mine is not recording like they should be. Dish Network owes me big time for this. If the product is not going to work as advertised then I dont want the peice of junk. Now I will have to wait and wait for a repeat. Thanks a lot Dish Network for your junky defective products.

I looked for the last Chuck episode and the stinkin peice of junk trash Dish Network 722 crappy DVR didn't record the dang episode. I went to look what the freakin heck went wrong and THE TIMER DELETED ITSELF!!!!! I had to re-enter it as the DVR did not record the last episode. It did not have any future episodes of Chuck scheduled to record. This is rediculous. Now I wonder how many other shows of mine is not recording like they should be. Dish Network owes me big time for this. If the product is not going to work as advertised then I dont want the peice of junk. Now I will have to wait and wait for a repeat. Thanks a lot Dish Network for your junky defective products.

I have never had an issue with a timer on my 722 or 622. I suspect you have a defective box. Call Tech Support.

It is the only timer I noticed that quit firing so far which I find ironic. Been looking forward to it and wham the stupid receiver does that. I guess I am going to have to do what I originally planned, have two different receivers record the most important shows in case one flunks out.

i know it is not the same but you can watch it at nbc.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts