Chuck gets a Fifth Season

Sad that it will be a final season but it is good that they announce that. This will allow them to make the final season great instead of some shows that end one suddenly leaving you to wonder what would have happened next.

Agree, was a good episode. Hope they continue to make it fresh for the rest of the season. Not sure of a good way to end this series though.

Dang already? Another great show comes to an end. Will probably get replaced by a sucky show. I remember us talking here on satguys about the promo's for this show and how Scott thought it sucked but ate those words later lol.

well final episode just ended, so nbc just killed the ONLY show i watched regularly. good job nbc & f@#$ you very much!

I'll miss the show. I was hoping that it would end in a flash when they kissed. That would have been the perfect send-off.

S~

I'll miss the show. I was hoping that it would end in a flash when they kissed. That would have been the perfect send-off.

S~

Agreed! That is what i was hoping for as well. All in all a pretty good finale in my books! Will miss this show!

It kinda left me wondering in a way if she would have remembered after the kiss to see if it would all work out but felt like it was a good ending seeing how they did get to kiss in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts