Chuck returns Jan 10

dmendenjr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
The keystone state
Mr. TV Scooper Ausiello over at EW.com has this report up:
NBC has announced that Chuck will return on Sunday, Jan. 10 with two back-to-back episodes before moving to its regular Monday- 8 pm timeslot on Jan. 10.

Then kryptosite's forum's have the press release version:
excerpt:
'CHUCK' RETURNS TO NBC ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 10 WITH ALL-NEW MISSIONS AND ACTION-PACKED BACK-TO-BACK PREMIERE EPISODES BEFORE MOVING TO REGULAR DAY AND TIME (MONDAYS, 8-9 P.M. ET) BEGINNING JANUARY 11

'CHUCK' GUEST STARS INCLUDE ANGIE HARMON, BRANDON ROUTH, ROBERT PATRICK, KRISTIN KREUK, ARMAND ASSANTE, STEVE AUSTIN AND VINNIE JONES

Last edited:
NBC has started the teaser trailers as well... saw a couple last night. Including a pricless one with Chuck and Lester at Buy More.

Are commercials for something over a month away considered spoiler worthy? Just in case...
Seems Lester is trying to block Chuck for some reason with what look like fake martial arts moves. It causes Chuck to flash; and he (if I remember correctly) round house kicks Lester to the floor!

Teasers appearing all over the place, looks like they are playing up the romance angle and trying to make it look like a lot more action than before.

Just saw a teaser and came here to report but I was obviously beat to the punch. I guess I don't watch enough commercials ;) Can't wait!

What is this commercial you speak of. Who watches those? :) Kidding, I saw a preview as well and skipped back to watch it all. Looks like Chuck is going to kick some ass.

Looks like most the Buy More crew is still there, and Chuck is back at the Buy More. Perhaps Captain Awesome is helping on some missions?

Sunday Jan 10th is the 2 hour premier with the regular episode on Monday the 11th.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)