Chuck season finale......let's hope it is just that.

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Episode 35 "Chuck Versus the Ring" is the final episode of the season. Let's hope that is all this is and not the end all episode.

I'll do my share and buy a footlong next Monday for lunch if it'll help get Chuck a 3rd season!

Both, Big Mike and I, like those chicken teriyaki subs!

I'll do my share and buy a footlong next Monday for lunch if it'll help get Chuck a 3rd season!

Both, Big Mike and I, like those chicken teriyaki subs!

I like them too. :up

Ok, tonight is the final episode. I still have not seen anything saying it is staying or going.

Footlong spicy Italian here, too. The place was packed, but that probably has more to do with being a nice spring day in Cleveland. No comment cards, unfortunately, and the immigrants staffing the place didn't seem to particularly know what "Chuck" was. Probably thought I was buying a coworker a sandwich.

I bet Chuck ends up being the intersect again... Probably towards the end of the show... Predict:

1. Current completed intersect gets destroyed
2. Just before destruction Chuck volunteers to get the intersect back to save someone, probably Ellie.
3. Sarah and Casey ask to continue the mission
4. Morgan somehow comes back

Pretty much all those need to happen if they want to leave it open for next year's return. They have to have written it 6 weeks ago and they do not know if it will get renewed...

I think the biggest impact could be when Subway takes a look at their sales this Monday vs every other Monday and measures the difference. I'm sure they are aware of the campaign since it so obviously benefits them. It would be awesome if Subway addressed this or somehow released the results of the campaign.

Just over 6 hours until the finale starts. Sitting here in a Subway in Minneapolis enjoying my chicken teriyaki foot long. I didn't see any comment cards either. I might have to contact Subway directly on their website.

I was reading in the Big Bang Theory forum how CBS put Jim Parson on Letterman and CBS morning- brilliant!

NBC, you have one of the most beautiful women on television, why haven't you placed Yvonne on Leno, Fallon or the Today Show- something? She has only been of Craig Ferguson and Bonnie Hunt! Any guy who hasn't watched the show sees her on something else would start watching just for her! Or even Adam Baldwin, he has a huge following, get them on one of your talk shows!

I just feel NBC is missing the boat here.

less than 3.5 hours left till the Finale and I'm going to watch it live commercials and all.

are we going to have a Chuck Chat :) for the season Finale?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)