Chuck-Season Finale What did you think? Possible Spoliers?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MCIBUS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
Bell Fibe TV Land
So what did you think of the season finale?

For myself not bad.

Though I was a bit :mad: at what happen to Chucks father. :mad: STUPID WRITERS!!!:mad:

The last scene? Ok come on we meet one of two persons in Chucks life, now we finally see the other(which I assume will be in the 4th season.

As for what will be instore for season 4 I think alot of the "regulards will be gone. Since the BUY MORE is "No More" and Jester & Lester on the lame know.

As for all those "inventions" Chuck found at his 'Old House' I;m not sure what all they where, but something tells me they'll be in next seasson some how.

As well Chuck stated he quite as a spy(I dought this will last.)

My predictions for the final series finale is:

1. Chucks father is not reaslly dead
  2. Chuck and Shara will bothe "offically" quite the sopy biz and get married
  3. Cassey & hius former girlfriend(Alex's mother will ger back together and get married
  4. Ale:mad:Cassey's Daughter) will start a relationship with Morgan)
  5. Chuck's Father & Mother will re-unit.
  6. 6 Jester & Lester will be found not guilty of arson.
  7. The Buy Nore will be rebuilt, all the others excluding Shara,Chuck,Morgan & Casey won't be working there

Everyone will llive Happily Ever After.

I am interested to see Chuck/Ellie's Mom. I do think their Dad will be alive some how again. And, of course, Chuck will continue to be a spy.

Perhaps with the insurance money and last minute sales results the Buy More will be rebuilt or they will get transferred to a new one.

Thought it was EPIC. Chuck never disappoints, and they know how to have a finale. The reveal to Ellie that Chuck was a spy happened in like the first 5 minutes, which was great. Would have hated to see that drawn out any longer.

I thought it was a great episode. I predicted pretty early on in the episode that Chuck's mom would be involved somehow, and think it's a good wrinkle to the story. I agree that it's not 100% certain that Chuck's dad is dead, either.

This show has always been somewhat uneven... although it has always been enjoyable. It has also evolved significantly. Early on, the best part was the relationship between all of the characters, and the spy stories were somewhat weak. Over time this has shifted, and the Buy More stuff has been borderline stupid at times. The show has gone to being "humorous" to "cute". The season finale threw in some real suspense, good writing and leaves high hopes for what they can do with season four.

All that said, as much as I enjoy the show, I hope Season Four is it. The concept has run its course. They'll have a chance to wrap up the stories, make a few more bucks... and then let's end it on a high note.

I liked the episode a lot. Hated that they killed his dad but who knows for sure if he really is dead or not.

I'd be shocked if Chuck's dad body was not scooped up by some intelligence agency or secret paramilitary group (or possibly even mama Bartowski). Likely resuscitated against his will and forced to make some evil invention... Hopefully they don't cheapen his death like that, but as was evident with Shaw, this is not a show where people stay dead for long.

Still, great episode - will be interesting to see how Chuck adapts to Dad's bunker of gadgets...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)