Chuck Versus the Honeymooners

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
I watched Chuck with a very short "tape delay" tonight.

I LOVED IT.

I loved Jeffster "Unplugged". I loved Morgan and Casey. I loved the opening sequence and I loved the outfit that Sarah had on for a lot of the show.

That's All I'll say it for now.

I hope the ratings go up for this show as it's ratings are getting it on the "Bubble" again.

When you watch it tell us what you think. Until around Wednesday please use Spoiler Tags for those that may come here but don't want to know anything.

Good Luck Chuck!

Last edited:
I liked it a lot. I thought it was one of the best episodes this season.

I also was shocked at what the General said to them at the end of the show.

If you have not watched it yet, in order for the ratings to count off of DVR I think you have to watch it within 24 or 48 hours....I think.

Found it boring. But one thing?

In the episode prior to the two repears, when that episode was over, when it showed previews for this weeks episode(Honeymooners) it showed Anna & Chucks father where suppose to be in this weeks episode(Honeymooners) they wheren't in it. Did I miss something?

Found it boring. But one thing?

In the episode prior to the two repears, when that episode was over, when it showed previews for this weeks episode(Honeymooners) it showed Anna & Chucks father where suppose to be in this weeks episode(Honeymooners) they wheren't in it. Did I miss something?

It was a preview for what was left in the season not the next episode. Originally that episode was going to be the end of the season, but then NBC bought 6 more episodes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts