Chuck vs the American Hero (March 29)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Cegarrett

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 9, 2005
Shreveport, LA
I just got finished watching this weeks Chuck I Loved it!!!

See Below:

I'm Glad that Chuck Finally got to tell Sarah his true feelings

I'm Glad that Sarah finally found out just how Chuck Felt and seemed to enjoy it after Casey filled her in about the Red test.

I'm Glad that we Finally get rid of pretty Boy (in the next couple of weeks)

I think that Casey will rejoin the team in Rome

Tell Me what you think!!! :D

AH Come on!! :what Give me a break :rolleyes:

The scene with the B-1 Bomber? HEY RIGHT and no one in Burbank would of seen this bomber swoop down and the noise when it flew over Sara?

Sorry that scence was a bit far fetched?

Either then that it was good. Next weeks episode looks very very interesting from the previews.

Well, I agree, the scene with the bomber was absurd. The "bunker buster" looked more like an air to air missle. A bunker buster would penetrate into the bunker and then explode. Also, there would be no reason to come in that low to drop such a bomb. Also, how exactly did Chuck get out of the building as it exploded.

All that being said, I enjoyed the eipsode and also agree that it seems they may be trying to get back to the original team. However it seems that Awesome is going to be gone (based on the upcoming trip to Africa). Hate to see him off the show.

I think that Chuck will end up with some missions in Africa and have some close calls with ellie almost seing him but awesome will see hime and have to lie to Ellie even more. they'll be back from time to time just not regulars.

I dont see them going to Rome at all, that would be too expensive to shoot, and the budget seems to be the reason for reducing some of the people. Casey has to stay and Sarah, but I really think you could lose the rest. Sure you want to see Jeff and Lester, but if they have to go to save the show that is what it takes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)