ciel2 dishnetwork in Panama (central america)

mbejunk

Original poster
May 22, 2011
Panama Central America
Ciel2 footprint seems to show approx 30db coverage in Panama (central america)
DishNetwork of course broadcast on this satellite, would all (any?) of their channels be available on the Panama footprint? (albeit with a bigger dish maybe 39")

when looking at ciel2 footprint it seems very choppy, pieces all over the place, what is up with that?

I am very new to this stuff, I know the basics but excuse me if any of these questions are answered elsewhere.

Ciel2 footprint seems to show approx 30db coverage in Panama (central america)
DishNetwork of course broadcast on this satellite, would all (any?) of their channels be available on the Panama footprint? (albeit with a bigger dish maybe 39")

when looking at ciel2 footprint it seems very choppy, pieces all over the place, what is up with that?

I am very new to this stuff, I know the basics but excuse me if any of these questions are answered elsewhere.

According to Satbeams map You are out of luck on get 129 in Panama. SatBeams - Satellite Coverage Maps - Sat Footprint Intelsat 10-02 (Intelsat 1002, Intelsat Alpha-2, Intelsat X-02) / Thor 5 (Thor 2R) / Thor 6 I don't see any foot print at all for that far south. I'm not even sure you could pick up anything even with a 16 ft dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts