Cincinnati Reds

Harang pitched a great game. Shutout and complete game. He always pitches more innings than most pitchers in the league and he better garner some CY Young votes this season after getting the shaft last year.

Harang would have 3 or 4 more wins if it wasn't for the bullpen. He still probably won't get a single Cy Young vote though.

at least. and, sadly, you're probably right. i don't think he got one cy young vote last year. in any event, one of the few reds trades that worked out in their favor.

meanwhile, a tip of the cap to a bearcat fan. wow, they had some great bball teams in the early 60's!

at least. and, sadly, you're probably right. i don't think he got one cy young vote last year. in any event, one of the few reds trades that worked out in their favor.

meanwhile, a tip of the cap to a bearcat fan. wow, they had some great bball teams in the early 60's!

Thanks, Iceturkee. When I went to school there in the mid-80's, the team wasn't so good. Looking forward to this season though. Actually, I have season tickets for football and I will be going to the game tonight. Hopefully, they will do well in the Big East this year. Got to see many Reds games while I went to UC also. One of the most memorable was the night Pete came back to Cincinnati. The stadium was rockin that night. He got a hit his first time up, the right fielder missed the ball and Pete slid head first into third. The crowd went nuts.

Thanks, Iceturkee. When I went to school there in the mid-80's, the team wasn't so good. Looking forward to this season though. Actually, I have season tickets for football and I will be going to the game tonight. Hopefully, they will do well in the Big East this year. Got to see many Reds games while I went to UC also. One of the most memorable was the night Pete came back to Cincinnati. The stadium was rockin that night. He got a hit his first time up, the right fielder missed the ball and Pete slid head first into third. The crowd went nuts.

I remember watching that game on TV with Joe Morgan and ? can't remember his name.

nice come from behind win thursday nite. now, its a three game set with the redbirds who lost 2 in a row to the 'stros......ouch!

bearcat, isn't the basketball court at UC named after ed jucker?

Yeah, I am going to the game tonight in St. Louis. Go Reds!!!

nice come from behind win thursday nite. now, its a three game set with the redbirds who lost 2 in a row to the 'stros......ouch!

bearcat, isn't the basketball court at UC named after ed jucker?

Yes, it is. Went to the football game Thursday. 600 yards of offense and 59 point (missed 3 extra points though). Hopefully the offense wil continue to put up big numbers.

yeah, you guys have a new football coach this year because d'antoni went to michigan state, right?

speaking of reds, pen blew another one. majewski, i don't need to say anymore.

Reds back to 7 1/2 games out again. Bouncing like a yo-yo

creamed brewers friday night. got to like joey votto.

btw, bearcat, team looked awesome friday night against oregon state.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)