Cinemax for a penny

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
You have to call because they wont do credit card #'s online for the cinemax deal. I tried to do it online and they told me i had to call for security reasons.

I signed up online with the instant chat so I guess it just depends on who you talk to, I did it like 4 months ago so maybey something changed also

I talked to them via chat and was told if I went to my account on line and signed up for the auto pay and paperless billing I could come back to live chat and they would sign me up for the deal. I didn't know if I trusted them to do that though after the fact.

I did it via online chat (like three weeks ago), but ever since then I have not been able to look at my programming lineup online; I get a message saying I need to call Dish in order to make any programming changes...

I talked to them via chat and was told if I went to my account on line and signed up for the auto pay and paperless billing I could come back to live chat and they would sign me up for the deal. I didn't know if I trusted them to do that though after the fact.

I didn't trust them either but I gave it a shot and everything worked out fine. I signed up for auto pay and paperless billing and then immediately called them.

I signed up for autopay during my chat. No big deal, and no need to come back.

Thanks. I changed my account online and went to chat and they signed me up - no problems. It was nice to avoid calling in :)

David

I have had Dish Autopay for a year or more and was never offered this deal. I went to online chat with a CSR this afternoon, told her that, and she gave me the 'one year for one cent' deal. So apparently, it still exists.:)

I did it via online chat (like three weeks ago), but ever since then I have not been able to look at my programming lineup online; I get a message saying I need to call Dish in order to make any programming changes...

Apparently if you have this deal, that's what shows up if you try your programming link on the Dish website, at least for most folks.

Apparently if you have this deal, that's what shows up if you try your programming link on the Dish website, at least for most folks.

Yeah, I just noticed that for the first time a few minutes ago. Apparently that makes you an "annual" subscriber and they don't let annual subscribers make changes online. That sucks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)