Cinemax Free Preview Postponed?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

karspur

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Aug 16, 2006
Ridgecrest, CA
The slate on channel 280 says the Cinemax free preview has been postponed. Does anyone know why they would do that? :confused:

I asked Eric Sahl about why the Cinemax Free Preview was postponed and got a note back that he could not comment, nor would he comment on Cinemax HD.

I should note that I recently talked to a contact at HBO and that things were looking good for Cinemax HD. (But no further detail)

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope we will see the StarWars HD Marathon on Cinemax HD in November. :)

I asked Eric Sahl about why the Cinemax Free Preview was postponed and got a note back that he could not comment, nor would he comment on Cinemax HD.

I should note that I recently talked to a contact at HBO and that things were looking good for Cinemax HD. (But no further detail)

I will keep my fingers crossed and hope we will see the StarWars HD Marathon on Cinemax HD in November. :)

I think Eric is still a bif miffed at the mass email campaign for Cinemax HD a while back! ;) And I never wrote him back telling him where I got the info to write him either! :D

I have been doig some tests on the Dish Network site and laughed when I found out that Dish runs its website using IIS!

Yes the webmaster is slow. Although other times if you search really hard you can find some hidden jems. :D

No beans to spill at this time.

Just in the past we have been able to find stuff by doing a little detective work, like hidden code in webpages and stuff like that. :D

I have received the following statement from Dish Network regarding the Cinemax Free Preview.

The Cinemax Free Preview is postponed. We regret any inconvenience and
invite Dish Network customers to enjoy the other channels currently
airing in the Preview Showroom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts