Cinemax Free Preview Postponed?

They didn;t put HBO HD on free when they run the sd hbo, so what difference would it make if they had free cinemax, it would be sd only.

I guess they figure that if they add CINEMAX HD not on the free preview channels,but on the soon to be regular CINEMAX HD channel ? that people will probably go ahead and subscribe to Cinemax just to get CINEMAX HD for the STAR WARS marathon.My guess? HBO has nothing STAR WARS right now.True STAR WARS fans would order Cinemax just to see the complete series in HD.I for one.I do however have CINEMAX HD threw CHARTER COMM.:D

Last edited:
I hadn't been keeping up and didn't even know there was a Cinemax preview scheduled until now. I didn't know about HBO either until the other day. I called to add Showtime for the show Dexter and Cinemax to my package and went to view them and saw HBO was having a free preview. Thats the only reason I knew about that. I guess I need to get back into the loop.

I think it would be cool to see Star Wars in HD even though I am not a huge Star Wars fan.

I wonder if they didn't want to run the previews over the end of DST, since Dish's hardware has had a tendency to be flaky during the transition?

They haven't included the HD channel in any premium preview before, so why would they start now?

I thought I remembered an HBO preview about a year ago that did include the HD channel. Maybe I'm wrong but I could swear I remember watching something on HBO HD and I've never subscribed to HBO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)