Cinemax GO

Without quoting all that, you may be right, but many analysts thought they were jumping the gun on adding more pay services this soon. We will see how this pans out since the black swan of Covid hit before they could get situated. Disney+ is probably the exception since it has so much content.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Without quoting all that, you may be right, but many analysts thought they were jumping the gun on adding more pay services this soon. We will see how this pans out since the black swan of Covid hit before they could get situated. Disney+ is probably the exception since it has so much content.
True, but the big draw for Disney+ was supposed to be all of the new Marvel Cinematic Universe content, and now all of those series have also been delayed, just like the new Marvel movies. It could still be a draw for those who have not yet seen the entire Infinity Saga, though. After you have binge-watched all of those movies, there is not much of interest to me there.

Reactions: CyberSpock
True, but the big draw for Disney+ was supposed to be all of the new Marvel Cinematic Universe content, and now all of those series have also been delayed, just like the new Marvel movies. It could still be a draw for those who have not yet seen the entire Infinity Saga, though. After you have binge-watched all of those movies, there is not much of interest to me there.

Don't forget the Star Wars content too. Only way to watch The Mandalorian.

Even Disney is in trouble. Curse this Covid scourge!

• Love
Reactions: pattykay
I just received an email telling me I am entitled to Cinemax GO as a DISH sub. Isn't this usually reserved for Cinemax subs? does this mean anything?

I am not saying it does. i am honestly asking what this means---if it means anything at all.

Probably free the first month then they will charge you after that. It has no dealings with Dish except they know you can not get the channel through Dish

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Probably free the first month then they will charge you after that. It has no dealings with Dish except they know you can not get the channel through Dish
???
Except that Cinemax Go is always free, as long as you are paying for Cinemax separately through your pay-TV provider.

Not to mention Verizon is giving it away free for a year..lets see what happens when the freeview is up

Also, let's not forget the Disney+ / Hulu / ESPN+ bundle deal, where you can get all three services bundled for the same price that two of those services normally cost separately.
I already had Hulu+ but they gave the bundle anyway adding the price difference of Hulu+

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts