Cinemax HD, Starz HD and Bravo HD+

ChetK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
Round Rock, TX
OK, since I'm currently a Dish Network subscriber and will be signing up for VOOM before the end of the month, I was wondering about these networks.

Since movies are very important for me, I am already aware of what HBOHD (non-OAR) and Showtime HD (OAR) have to offer. Can anyone tell me how Cinemax and Starz match up in terms of OAR movies? For instance, I know that Cinemax is showing Daredevil and Spiderman this month. Are they OAR or just the same transfer that HBO used when they ran these films?

Also, what kind of programming does Bravo HD+ provide? Is there a programming guide I can check out?

ChetK said:
OK, since I'm currently a Dish Network subscriber and will be signing up for VOOM before the end of the month, I was wondering about these networks.

Since movies are very important for me, I am already aware of what HBOHD (non-OAR) and Showtime HD (OAR) have to offer. Can anyone tell me how Cinemax and Starz match up in terms of OAR movies? For instance, I know that Cinemax is showing Daredevil and Spiderman this month. Are they OAR or just the same transfer that HBO used when they ran these films?

Also, what kind of programming does Bravo HD+ provide? Is there a programming guide I can check out?

Cinemax usually shows the same movies as HBO-HD. But sometimes Cinemax surprises everyone by playing some movies in its OAR. Daredevil and Spiderman are not OAR. Starz is like 50/50. Some are OAR and some are not. Here's the website for Bravo HD+

http://www.bravotv.com/HDPlus/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts