Cinemax????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sweetbronxyankee

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
Okay I have HBO never had cinemax but when I turned my satellite on today I have Cinemax, Just wanted to know if Hbo AND Cinemax coming as one package now or did someone activate cinemax without my permission?:confused:

Well Just looked at my bill and I see nothing about cinemax and I even checked it online still nothing, the only thing I noticed was my my three movie package is changed to the everything package but it still seems cheaper then what I was paying before can you say wtf...:eek:

So do you think they upgraded me to the everything package because there new price packages or did they just changed up my account without my approval?

I was on the E* website and didn't even see Cinemax listed. It's not even listed under HBO? :confused:

Well Just looked at my bill and I see nothing about cinemax and I even checked it online still nothing, the only thing I noticed was my my three movie package is changed to the everything package but it still seems cheaper then what I was paying before can you say wtf...:eek:

Not trying to give you a hard time, but your posts are confusing. Your first post says you had HBO,no mention of any other movie channels. Then you say you had three movie channels. Did you have Showtime, HBO, and Starz before?

There are hundreds of posts about Cinemax not being on the website - they do still offer it.
You also don't say what programming package you have. If you have Top180 (Now Top250?) then I am going to assume the cost of the three movie channels was more than the everything pack was, so they did you a favor and added programming for a lower cost.

Last edited:
Looks like you were bumped to AEP. What channel package did you have? 60, 120, or 180? if you had 180 with 3 Premiums then ur bill will be equivalent to AEP (except with AEP u get Cinemax). If you had anything less than 180, they are trying to jack you for some money hoping you just attributed it to the new packaging i.e. 100, 150, 250....or whatever it is now.

Let me help with all the confusion I had the 120Package and starz,showtime +hbo but someone added Cinemax and changed my package to the everything Package on there side. Well I called dish and explained this to them so they told me that Cinemax was added by mistake and they changed me to the everything package when that channel was added but at the end I was credited for there mistake. If there is a lesson in all this it is watch your bill you may be paying for stuff you don't even watch.:)

Let me help with all the confusion I had the 120Package and starz,showtime +hbo but someone added Cinemax and changed my package to the everything Package on there side. Well I called dish and explained this to them so they told me that Cinemax was added by mistake and they changed me to the everything package when that channel was added but at the end I was credited for there mistake. If there is a lesson in all this it is watch your bill you may be paying for stuff you don't even watch.:)

Good think I already pay for the everything package, that way they cannot charge me for anything more, LOL;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)