Circle TV Network

SamCdbs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
May 7, 2008
New diginet launching on Gray stations (56 markets) on January 1st. Joint venture between Gray and Ryman Hospitality, which used to be Gaylord Entertainment. Sounds like what TNN was before CBS ruined it.

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Missouri/Kansas
New diginet launching on Gray stations (56 markets) on January 1st. Joint venture between Gray and Ryman Hospitality, which used to be Gaylord Entertainment. Sounds like what TNN was before CBS ruined it.
Isn't Heartland supposed to be the replacement for TNN?

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Dec 12, 2012
Heartland originally was called TNN during it's first few years of operation, They even used the original TNN logo.
I remember it changed from “The Nashville Network” to “The National Network” after it completely revamped its programming.

TNGuy84

SatelliteGuys Family
May 27, 2018
Tennessee
WAFF 48 (NBC in Huntsville, AL) has been running a promo on 48.3 for the past few weeks now. It originally started out as a black screen with text about Circle coming soon. Now, they're running a 2-1/2 minute promo 24/7. It seems like a waste of bandwidth to me considering that they're not launching until January 1.

Justin Hill

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 6, 2016
Green Bay
It is not live in Green Bay, Wisconsin yet. Circle will go live on Gray TV-owned ABC network affiliate WBAY-TV 2 on subchannel 2-3 (replacing Ion Television, which moved to 2-6) in just a few hours from now...

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Circle Network appeared yesterday on channel 57.5 Philly 57 from Philadelphia. Glad to see a country network on OTA.

spongella

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
May 12, 2012
Central NJ
Can't wait to see Hee Haw reruns, my favorite show. Wonder if there will be any sportsman-type programs, e.g. fishing, hunting, camping?

Reactions: chum1976

Lone Gunman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 19, 2010
southeast
Circle TV showed up here yesterday on WDBJ TV channel 7.2 out of Roanoke, Va. I didn't even have to scan to get it. Turned the TV on yesterday and went through channels and it was already there??

I'm not into "Grit" music stuff so there probably won't be much on there that I'll watch. Good to see a new channel come in though.

Reactions: Elsguy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)