Classic Bronze 100 + Multi Sport Package?

JimiMoore77

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 27, 2009
Indy
So currently I have Turbo HD Silver + Multi Sport Package (which includes my favorite channel for the next few months NFL RedZone).

I am considering making the move to Classic Bronze 100 (with DVR) + HD & Platinum and I would like to know if any of you have been able to add the Multi Sport Package to the Classic Bronze 100 package?

I know most of you will tell me that I will have to have Classic Bronze 100 Plus to receive the Multi Sport Package and I realize that this is what Dish would tell me. But Dish also told me that I would not be able to add the Multi Sport Package to my Turbo HD Silver however after hanging up the phone with the Dish rep I was able to get online and add it and instantly I was receiving it along with my favorite, NFL RedZone!

So essentially my questions is...Has anyone been able to add the Multi Sport Package to Classic Bronze 100? I wouldn't mind saving an extra 5$ a month on my bill by not having to get Classic Bronze 100 Plus.

Thanks,

Jimi

As a new subscriber I subscribed to the Bronze 100, but when I called to have the MultiSport added I was told "no way Jose", so I had to go with the bronze 100+. I'll wait a couple of months, then will try via the website, I'll also try and see if I can ditch the locals.

Red Zone is just fantastic !!! , I just can't change the channel anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)