Cleveland HD Locals

They're on 61.5. If you check out echostar knowledge base or The List they have all the info you need.

I see that with both Detroit and Cleveland are to be eventually on 129. Considering Dish's track record, I probably shouldn't hold my breath waiting.

It would be nice if they were on 129. I live 200 feet from cleveland and when I got DISH (B4 EA was up and running) I am not pointed at 61.5. I use an inside the house OTA, but if a truck drives by I can lose signal.

Unfortunately, as Dish already has these, we are unlikely to see an announcement. Why announce you are getting something you already have? It would just confuse people.

Unfortunately, as Dish already has these, we are unlikely to see an announcement. Why announce you are getting something you already have? It would just confuse people.

With EA why would they put Cleveland locals on 129? Unless maybe upgrading people with a wing dish at 61.5 and a 1000.2 got to expensive for them.

Exactly: less upgrading. Plus, this could give installers a second option. No EA LOS, go WA. Also international HD customers with locals now have a single dish solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts