Clicking audio problems

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sponge14

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
I have a problem. With every HD signal, no matter what satellite it's on, I get a constant clicking noise. It's not at a constant beat or anything, it's just random, I think it happens more in commercials or loud parts of the show itself. I have the 722 receiver, hooked up hdmi for video and digital optical for the audio. Anyone have any clues as to what the problem is?

I have noticed it several times, especially right before and after commercial breaks. (I usually skip commercials, so I am not sure if it happens during the commercials) It seems to have started after the last software upgrade.

i've noticed it some. usually right after i've hit the skip forward button. but i've heard it other times too. I also have a 722.

When HD signal drops, the first thing to go is the sound. My guess is that its a signal issue. Check your cable connections. If it happens on more than one receiver, start outside. If it happens on one receiver only, start inside. Grab a 7/16 inch wrench and tighten them down.

I have noticed it several times, especially right before and after commercial breaks. (I usually skip commercials, so I am not sure if it happens during the commercials) It seems to have started after the last software upgrade.

Yeah I noticed that before and after commercials it's worse too. I think this software upgrade has been one of the more problematic ones I have seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)