Club Dish Info

misbehaving

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
My in-laws are the ones who currently have DISH are will be the ones providing the referral for us. My question is this, what information will DISH be asking of them when they call to do this for us? Do they need to be home when they do it?

I am going to have to hold their hand while they do this, so I'm trying to find out all I can before I ask.
MB

They will give you a card which has a referal number on it.. After that their work is done. You have to do everything else including giving that referal number to the company when you set up for your dish install

They will give you a card which has a referal number on it.. After that their work is done. You have to do everything else including giving that referal number to the company when you set up for your dish install

The number to call is on the card. If they don't have a card, they can print a certificate from the Dish website, providing they have an account to log into. And don't forget you will get the best deal going through The DishStore.

May you have better luck than me. I've brought at least 4 people to Dish, 2 of which I used Club Dish for. Never got credit. One, I pursued for a while and gave up (guy was having marital problems). As best I can figure out, he called a local dealer rather than Dish, and for whatever reason, the local dealer never processed the Club Dish card # (although he swears he did).

i currently have 8 club members under me. sure makes the bill better. too bad dishstore can't do that for me.

We can take club Dish cards, but I can't just put them on peoples accounts for the sake of getting credit for a customer you didn't refer.

As best I can figure out, he called a local dealer rather than Dish, and for whatever reason, the local dealer never processed the Club Dish card

Was the card given to the dealer after the sale was made? The problem is once the paperwork is processed for a customer, its very difficult to go back and tag a club Dish card to an already built account and will just waive the activation fee and disreguard the club dish card.

Usually if the customer calls back and gives me a club Dish card and the account is already built, I'll just waive the activation fee and put it on the next customers account who calls in.

The biggest issue I have with Club Dish is that I'll be out doing an install for a new customer and then the neighbor or friend sees we are installing the Dish and then will rush over to give their club Dish card to the person who we are installing so they can get credit (For a sale they did not refer).

Meanwhile, I do not want to loose business so I'll take the card from the customer and waive their activation fee. What the friend or neighbor does not realize is that by them rushing over to give it to my customer it costs me $50, and for those people who try to sneak in a referal I'll throw away the card and make sure its not tied to the account

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts