Club Dish Instant Rebate..

SpringsGuy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2004
Colorado Springs
Hey Guys,

Okay i have one simple question is it true that new dish customers who subscribe to the club dish program, get a instant $29.99 rebate when you sign up? I was told this when i was chatting with a CSR on the "Live Chat Back Messaging Service" that's on the Dish Homepage. All the pricing information was very clear, but i asked if i could use a club dish promotion on top of the New subscriber promotion he offered and he said sure that signing up for club dish is another $29.99 off.. So if anyone else has received this discount let me know... Thanksssss

I didn't even know that they had the "Live Chat" service on the Dish Network website, but always thought that they should have had that in the past.

Yea it was way too kool.. Spent like 40 minutes grilling the poor CSR with all types of questions and poor guy had to ask his supervisor the answer for everything it seemed like due to the delayed response on majority of my questions.. lol.. but all in all it was a great experience everything was answered including equiptment and program pricing.. GREAT SERVICE...

SpringsGuy said:
Yea it was way too kool.. Spent like 40 minutes grilling the poor CSR with all types of questions and poor guy had to ask his supervisor the answer for everything it seemed like due to the delayed response on majority of my questions.. lol.. but all in all it was a great experience everything was answered including equiptment and program pricing.. GREAT SERVICE...
Of course, I've been PM'ing him and I'm getting him a better deal. :)

Has The 2nd Dish Fee Been Waived For Voom Channels

Shipping time for new smartcard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)