Club Dish Question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

kokomogator

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 9, 2006
I ordered Club Dish info several weeks ago but have yet to receive it. My mom wants to sign up today, does anyone know where I can download a certificate so that I can get the credit for it?

Thanks!

kokomogator said:
I ordered Club Dish info several weeks ago but have yet to receive it. My mom wants to sign up today, does anyone know where I can download a certificate so that I can get the credit for it?

Thanks!
Create a virtual gift certificate and it will be available for use immediately...just log into your Dish Network account and then have your mom use the certificate number.

On a side note, good luck getting credit for your Club Dish referral. I've referred six (6), but have only received credit for one (1). I suggest dumping the Club Dish idea and have your mom call the DishStore.

Last edited:
Have you pursued the credits with Dish? I got a response from a Mark Duffy at ceo@dishnetwork.com and he made sure I was credited for a previous install and it actually shows as a "reward" in my dish club history. I can't believe they would be so low as to not give you credit for getting new business! That would totally suck.

The folks at E* know me very well...even spoke to the above individual a couple of time regarding other issues. To be fair, I later found out two of the individuals were former E* customer (although it was more than 3 years for each), one forgot to mention the certificate when placing his order, and the other two went through a retailer who used their own certificate number. The ClubDish referrals are pretty low on the priority list...and I know a number of people who have had problems receiving credit. I've probably had 6-8 referrals for Verizon Wireless and never had a problem receiving my $25 credit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)