Club Dish Referral Question?

edin555

Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
Well, I am finally ready to pull the trigger, but I do have a question about the Club Dish Referral.

By using the code do I get a free installation (49.99$) as well as 49.99$ if I commit for 18 months, or is it one or the other.

Also, if it is one or the other, does DHPP come included if I only use the Dish Referall, thereby eschewing the 18 month commitment.

Thanks

Ps. If it is both, can somebody please PM me their code

When I did mine (many moons ago), I got both free installation and 49.95 credit on the first statement.

Don't know about DHPP, never used it.

What your friend gets:
An exclusive offer available ONLY to your friends through ClubDISH.

Digital Home Advantage
Featuring DISH Network Satellite TV for the WHOLE house (up to 4 rooms) with the Digital Home Advantage including:
• FREE Activation (a $49.99 value)
• $49.99 credit on your first bill with DHA 18†
• $100 back in credits with America’s Top 60 Programming
• Pick your package - Pick your price

†Requires 18-month commitment. Early cancellation fee applies.
Offer requires participation in Digital Home Advantage. $100 offer requires subscription to minimum of America’s Top 60 programming; customer must mail in redemption form and copy of bill. Customer will receive a $10.00 credit each month for up to 10 consecutive months. After free period for qualifying movie package, customer must call to downgrade or then-current price for movie package will apply.

Important:
System must be ordered, installed and programming activated by January 31 2007. Requires Social Security Number, valid major credit card and qualifying programming purchase. Participation is subject to credit approval. Monthly Digital Home Advantage includes a monthly fee for each additional receiver. ClubDISH Gift Card good for new, first-time DISH Network residential customers only. Programming costs not included. America’s Top 60 entertainment package, offered for just $ 29.99 a month for 1 receiver. Add local channels for just $5.00/month (where available). Additional restrictions apply for residents of Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. See terms and conditions for details.

Last edited:
* FREE Activation (a $49.99 value)
* $100 back with America's Top 120 or higher programming
* STARZ Movie Pack FREE for the first 3 months

riffjim4069 said:
Good luck getting your ClubDish referral...I only received 1 of 6.
What do you mean, the $50 credit for a new customer or the $5/month credit for the current customer who supplies the code ?? I've used a Club Dish # twice now and got the $50 credit both times. In fact, when I recently signed back up, the rep applied my Club Dish referral # immediately and I got my 622 for $150. :D

I just signed up again for dish and was told I can't use it. doh that sucks!

hall said:
What do you mean, the $50 credit for a new customer or the $5/month credit for the current customer who supplies the code ?? I've used a Club Dish # twice now and got the $50 credit both times. In fact, when I recently signed back up, the rep applied my Club Dish referral # immediately and I got my 622 for $150. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)