Club Dish statement credit problem

2extreme

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Hi, This is my first time starting a post so bare with me :) .

I have a question to anyone who has participated in Club Dish. I recently had 2 people refered to Dish, and the Club Dish link on dish network website confirms that I have 2 rewards. I received my bill not too long ago and I did not have any credits for this on there. I did have the "rewards" before this bill was issued. When will these credits appear on my bill?

I am asking on here because after trying to contact Dish via email from their website 2 times in the last 2 weeks they have yet to respond to my question, which in itself makes me a little upset, seeing that I have only been a customer since Dec. and have not been too impressed with the customer srervice.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you very much!

Call Dishnetwork and ask to talk to a supervisor and they will work it out over the phone. I had to do the same thing to get my credit.

Oh so it takes 90 days. Ok that makes sense. However, I am still not impressed with them not getting back to me via email after sending them a simple question the first time and then the second time with an added "tone" to it if you know what I mean...Guess I have to get used the the "service" as I have been reading on here...

Thanks for the info

BFG said:
90 days after the reward.

Umm. No. It's 31 days after *activation* of the other account. Some CSRs will tell you it's 8-10 weeks but I've referred 10 successfully and watched the credits appear (mostly) on schedule on my Recent Activity.

2extreme said:
Hey my name is Chad too.. :) Anyway 31 days ok, it hasn't been that long before this past statement. So I'll wait till the next statement to see if the credit has been applied. Thank you

You must be a smart guy, then. ;)

It will probably post before your next statement. Best bet is to login to your account on dishnetwork.com, go to the billing area and use the Recent Activity link. Anything that has happened AFTER your last bill will appear there until your next bill comes out.

2extreme said:
Thank you :)

I just did that and nothing...I'll have to check back and hope that they will credit me, I dont want to have the hassle of calling them too since they dont answer emails... :(

I meant check the Recent Activity after 31 days from your friend's activation. What was I saying about being smart? ;)

2extreme said:
I dont want to have the hassle of calling them too since they dont answer emails... :(
I emailed them a week or so ago about something and I finally got an email back that stated they normaly will get back with someone within 48 hours but they are back-logged with emails right now so its taking them longer to get back with people.

Hey, I can tell you all that you are not the only ones that have dealt with Dish's customer support. And to think that they won the JD Powers award! FYI: If you call their customer support line you won't get any help there either! Though you will talk to someone, they won't be able to help you. I called because my TV that I bought from Dish Network, to which the owners manual that came with the TV, says call Dish. About a problem that I had, the CSR actually asked me, "so what is it you want me to do?" Gee, let me think, I call you, I describe a problem that I am having with a piece of your equipment, and you don't know what I want you to do? So I came here, (satelliteguys.us) and found the answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)