Club DISH status change question

geobernd

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 5, 2004
A friend of mine used one of my virtual Club DISH cards to sign up on December 22 and got his system installed on December 26. He called the right number (from the email) and gave them the right code (I was with him when he made the call).
So far that card still shows 'active' as the status on my account.
I know I won't get the $5 a month for a while but I thought the status should change much quicker. Is this something I should be concerned about? How long does that status change usually take?

Same here, someone said it takes 90 days, so I guess I'm waiting for that.

It took a couple of months for my last one. Installed in Oct. and I received my first credit on Dec. billing.

NightRyder

It changes the instant the card is entered in DISH's system. I've watched as six different people were on the phone using the card. I could hit "Refresh" and actually watch the card's status change. "Reward" means that the card was used and does not necessarily confirm that you will receive the reward. It will stay as "Reward" even if the person cancels the installation and never activates the system. Remember, the first credit is issued 31 days after installation and not after the card is used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts