Club Dish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Titan_Wireless

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 15, 2005
Anyone know how long it takes for the Club Dish discount to show up on your account when you sign up with it and when someone uses you card?

It could show up between 2 and 3 billing cycles for it to show up.

It depends on the timing of the person you refereds billing date and yours.

The person you refer has to pass 1 billing cycle for you to start receiving credit.

I did get credit on my 2nd billing cycle. Have you checked into your Online Account to see your CLub Dish history? Make sure that the number(s) you have out have changed from Active to Reward. If they still read Active, then you will not get any credit ever.

Check with the person you gave the number to to make sure that it was used at the time that Dish or Local Retailer took the order.

I have found that, often, the Local Retailer will give out and use his OWN Club Dish number so HE gets the credit, and then yours goes unused.

I also am wondering when the Club Dish numbers expire?

I still have several that went unused and thought they expired 7/31/05, but they still show "Active" in my Online Dish Club History, so can they still be given out?

I tried to order more, but got the message to the effect that I had ordered my allottment already.

If we are allowed 14 (as I think I read in the fine print), it doesn't look like they are going to let me order new ones--when the old ones weren't used.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)