clubdish card

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cdprayor

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 16, 2004
Ok I just got my first club card activated.My brother signed up for it.I know I get a $5 credit on my bill for 12 months but what else?Thanks

31 days after his account was activated (usually a few days after installation), you'll get 5 free PPV purchases and a DISHMover certificate.

his install date is 12-03-04.Since I have my service through sbc will my $5 a month credit still work?

cdprayor said:
his install date is 12-03-04.Since I have my service through sbc will my $5 a month credit still work?

First, it would probably start from 31 days after December 7thish since your account doesn't start officially until a few days after installation (mine was installed on August 25th and "created" on August 30). Not sure why but maybe one of those lurking CSRs can explain why.

Second, that is an excellent question. I assume SBC DISH would be no different but, with the recent SBC claim that the customers are theirs, I dont know.

Uh oh... Someone posted on here that SBC customers cannot use club dish, so I guess you'll just have to see what happens...

I pulled up my account on the dishnetwork website and that card shows reward.Hope sbc doesn't screw me on this deal.

If you can't use Club Dish with SBC, that would be a great reason no to go with them. I've got the max 12 credits built up, and it makes my bill next to nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)