CMDY ?? is it a preview week for it?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

akodoreign

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
Was noticing I had CMDY last night. Is it a preview week for it, or are they getting ready to light it up HD

<< HD absolute package, so was just curious

Thats it!

Thats it!...I want the HD absolute package. They are getting more of the HD channels than I am as a TurboHD Silver sub and paying less...isn't that correct?

Thats it!...I want the HD absolute package. They are getting more of the HD channels than I am as a TurboHD Silver sub and paying less...isn't that correct?
Perhaps it's a reward for being an early adapter :D. I'd really like to find some exact numbers on how many HD Absolute subs are still out there. Because, apart from Sat Guys members; I don't think many people EVER heard of that pack.

I have the HD Only, also now getting CMT now, but not in HD yet

Once again, I apologize for my pessimism; but us Turbo subscibers should not get too excited yet. Just because we get the SD version, does not mean we will get the HD version. Dish already set that example with Fox News. I don't really want Fox News, but I switched to Turbo for HD channels, not SD.

Yea, just stab me with a stick harder by telling me exactly how much the HD absolute package costs. I'm paying almost 50 bucks a month to be screwed over as a TurboHD Silver still without local HD locals. And I don't get the Fox News HD channels which from my understanding HD absolute package subs get. :(

...And I don't get the Fox News HD channels which from my understanding HD absolute package subs get. :(
Nope, Absolute doesn't get that channel either. That channel as well as Fox Business HD are only available to those who also sub to SD progamming, go figure. They SAY they will evaluate it based on customer request, but we'll see...

Yea, just stab me with a stick harder by telling me exactly how much the HD absolute package costs. I'm paying almost 50 bucks a month to be screwed over as a TurboHD Silver still without local HD locals. And I don't get the Fox News HD channels which from my understanding HD absolute package subs get. :(

Absolute +2 premiums (HBO/show) + locals + tax no phoneline charge etc = 88 a month :D

I think I pay like 42 or 43 a month for HD absolute with HD locals on one 722. Plus there were a few bonuses/refunds when I signed up.

Couldn't pass it up... DirecTV and Cox Cable couldn't touch it price wise and didn't have the features I liked about the 722. I have basic cable too, that feeds the other 3 or 4 TVs. I combined the cable TV with the 2 modulated TV1 and TV2 feeds form the DVR. So I can go in any room and watch either "side" of the DVR. The kids love it. I just need to pick up 2 more UHF remotes so I can stop hunting down the TV2 remote when I want to watching in my bedroom.

Perhaps it's a reward for being an early adapter :D. I'd really like to find some exact numbers on how many HD Absolute subs are still out there. Because, apart from Sat Guys members; I don't think many people EVER heard of that pack.
I just accidentally ran into in on dishnetwork.com when I was messing around with the packages. I don't think it was up very long as an option - so I'm glad I committed to it while it was available. THen I found this site about 3 months later when I couldn't figure out which channels I should expect to keep/get.

If you want the HD Absolute package, you just simply have to have sign up for it before September (2008 that is). Sorry. :(

Hey, I'd be thrilled just to get it in SD (since I don't have it at all right now in HD absolute).
I'm assuming that you actually have HD Absolute, so do you have that channel locked out of the list?

The two new ones are:
Channel 107 Comedy Central
Channel 166 CMT

That would be a bummer if you didn't get them and you have Absolute.

Was noticing I had CMDY last night. Is it a preview week for it, or are they getting ready to light it up HD

<< HD absolute package, so was just curious

Whoa! Turbo Bronze here and looks like CMDY is on now! HD would be nice, but I'll take this for now!

Can't say GREEN and BET JAZZ were all that exciting additions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)