CMT videos-Sign in with your Provider

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

parrotfeathers

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
MS
CMT has several seasons of a particular TV show I watch every year. When you bring up past seasons, the CMT website will show all of the seasons, but earlier for earlier seasons it says "sign in to your provider." It seems that DISH is the only provider not listed which means I have access to none of them.

Will someone explain why?

CMT has several seasons of a particular TV show I watch every year. When you bring up past seasons, the CMT website will show all of the seasons, but earlier for earlier seasons it says "sign in to your provider." It seems that DISH is the only provider not listed which means I have access to none of them.

Will someone explain why?

Dish is the only one missing? Charter and Comcast are huge ones missing. Simple answer DISH like the other providers do not have an agreement for it.

Wow I did miss that Comcast wasn't listed. I understand that DISH does not have an agreement with CMT. It just seems odd when all these years the videos have been available and now they are not. I do get CMT as part of my subscription. I think if I had a Hopper I would be able to get the videos via a DISH app. DirecTV offers it so I thought DISH would be also to stay competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts