Cnn go

Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 7, 2010
Bowling Green KY
Did turner have another falling out with dish? I tried to watch cnn from the app today and after logging in it said I was not authorized to view. Anyone know?

Tampa8

Tampa8

Supporting Founder - I'll stand up and say so
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 8, 2003
Tampa/Eastern Ct
Did you try more than one time? Working for me, Live no problem.

ChadT41

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Same thing I said about FoxNews and any newsGo app.... Why would you need the online streaming of the app, when all the information is available online already, for free?? That doesnt make sense to me, unless someone wants to hear their opinions being told to them... which brings me back to my overall original gripe....why do we support infotainment so much, and call it news?

Y

Yespage

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Feb 27, 2010
Ohio
Same thing I said about FoxNews and any newsGo app.... Why would you need the online streaming of the app, when all the information is available online already, for free?? That doesnt make sense to me, unless someone wants to hear their opinions being told to them... which brings me back to my overall original gripe....why do we support infotainment so much, and call it news?
Don't question the authority. Now be a good prole and turn on Duck Hoarders of the Jersey Shore at 9 and then Rambling News Commentary at 10.

ChadT41

ChadT41

THE BEST THERE HAS EVER BEEN
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 20, 2014
Mesa, Az
Naw. Do some prime time viewing and wrestlingn, in addition to the docs like modern marvels and what not.